Thursday, December 5, 2019

A 500 Watt HF PA, Part 8: Complete Schematics

This is the last post in my series of posts describing my 500 watt HF PA project:


In this post I have gathered all of the schematics that were scattered across the previous posts.

But first, the block diagram, for reference:



And now, Schematics!

PA Assembly:



LPF Assembly:




Power Supply and Supervisory Circuitry (and Fan Control):






T/R Switching and Output Directional Coupler:





Front Panel and Controller Assembly:









Back Panel and Interconnects:




That's it!  The other posts in this series are here...

K6JCA HF PA Posts:

Standard Caveat:

I might have made a mistake in my designs, schematics, equations, models, etc.  If anything looks confusing or wrong to you, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

Also, I will note:

This design and any associated information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without an implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Excellent homebrew work.
de Tony G4WIF

Jeff said...

Thank you, Tony. Your comment is much appreciated.

- Jeff