Thursday, December 5, 2019

A 500 Watt HF PA, Part 8: Complete Schematics

This is the last post in my series of posts describing my 500 watt HF PA project:


In this post I have gathered all of the schematics that were scattered across the previous posts.

But first, the block diagram, for reference:



And now, Schematics!

PA Assembly:



LPF Assembly:




Power Supply and Supervisory Circuitry (and Fan Control):






T/R Switching and Output Directional Coupler:





Front Panel and Controller Assembly:









Back Panel and Interconnects:




That's it!  The other posts in this series are here...

K6JCA HF PA Posts:

Standard Caveat:

I might have made a mistake in my designs, schematics, equations, models, etc.  If anything looks confusing or wrong to you, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

Also, I will note:

This design and any associated information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without an implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Excellent homebrew work.
de Tony G4WIF

Jeff said...

Thank you, Tony. Your comment is much appreciated.

- Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hello. I’m interested in your project. I wanted to replicate it, but I didn’t understand where to get the firmware for the Arduino Nano. Could you please post it or provide a link to download it? Thank you in advance for your response.

Jeff said...

Thank you for your interest in the project. My apologies, but the firmware is not available for public distribution.